Beginning January 1st, 2016, The Family Center will be offering (drumroll, please)...
The class is arranged in two week long modules, which means that every two weeks new members can be added. This class is three months long and is based on child-centric models. This class will help parents create tools to make their parenting safer and more child-centric. This class is designed to work with children from all ability levels. The schedule for the class is as follows:
- Module 1: Child Development
- Module 2: Communicating with Your Kids
- Module 3: Encouraging Intellectual Development
- Module 4: The Dynamics of Discipline
- Module 5: Instilling Self Esteem In Your Child
- Module 6: Supporting Your Child's Socialization
For more information or to enroll, please contact Nick Pisano at (859) 420-6814. We hope to see you there!